Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stop #2 on the "Our Lives, Pre-Dallas" express

Hellllllllooooo, City of Angels!  Thank you for welcoming me to your traffic-infested highways

405 - busiest in the U.S.
 
your delicious restaurants



 your celebrity-filled streets



and waters...


your garlicky ice cream




your fine educational institutions (Eric's alma mater.)


Recognize this library from a hit movie? Hint: 80's.  Who ya gonna call?

I found a magnolia tree in all this southern California west coast-ness! 
I also found a felon...


and a cowboy


I enjoyed your diverse neighborhoods



Dim sum with friends

Skid row

and your lively suburbs

Old Town Pasadena

Venice Beach

Riding along the beach in Santa Monica

But most of all, I loved being with Eric and experiencing everything that made this town "home" for the first few years of his life in the U.S.



Until next time, L.A.! 


No comments:

Post a Comment