Monday, September 6, 2010

My little guinea pigs



Back in August I headed down to the Atlantic side of the Sunshine state for a little R&R.  I had so much fun spending the weekend at the beach with my cuz and her family.  We celebrated baby boy's 1st birthday!

 

I'm taking photography classes and figured this would be a good time to practice since I had two little test subjects.  I loved documenting their little lives and personalities.  I could seriously post an entire album of them, but I'll try and restrain myself to a few of my favorites...

Love love love that face.  He is ALWAYS smiling



She loves her Lil' Buddy


Eat your heart out, Favre





I love the contrast between Lil' Miss Hawaiian Tropic and our sweet little southern tomboy

Shoe swap.  Yes, he's wearing her pink shoe on his left toe

She is sooo NOT shy.  Struck up conversations with folks up and down the beach.  "Whassat? Whassat?"
I'm going home with Anna


He is so proud of himself for figuring this out.  And for someone who's never worn shoes I'd say he's purrrdy smart!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You know I love these babies, and the pictures just melt my heart.
    Speaking of pictures, is there any way you could burn me a copy of the (awesome) shots you took at Susanna's wedding? I'd love to make some hard copies and have an archival disc.
    Looking forward to a "smart" supper tomorrow night!
    MizBecky
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great.... I am spending this a'noon in a funk, trying to catch up on everything. Love these ...love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun looking at these pictures. You really do a great job on your photography. I am very impressed with your work. I can't wait to see what you do with your pics from L.A. Momma's so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete