Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whitney & Jason gettin' hitched

I love weddings just as much as the next person. Really. I do. Flowers, dancing, vows of eternity before God and a bunch of people you love, like & sorta-kinda know... A beautiful gown, cake and cake. Coupled together with the absence of anxiety from my own Xanax-induced nuptials.*

What's not to love, right?

Some are sweet, some are fun, some are both. Some are obligatory. Oh no, not yours. I'm not referring to any of you. Your wedding was/will be amazing. (Smiley face)

Some knock it outta the park like Mr. & Mrs. Loyd.
You may remember our trip to Arkansas for the New Year's engagement party shindig. Well, the beautiful couple tied the knot May 8th on Seacrest Beach in Florida, and we had one heck of a parrr-tayyy!

*Eric just read my post and wants to make sure everyone know HIS nuptials were not Xanax-induced.


Arriving at PNS from all corners of the globe (er, East coast & Texas.) Heading to Seacrest Beach: six peeps, five suitcases, seven carry-ons and two fedoras all in one mini van.



Why, thank you. I'm glad to be here too.


Rehearsal dinner







Bridal Luncheon


Heading down to the ceremony - scouting for gobs of oil (Ok, I know. Inappropriate. No more BP jokes.)



You can take the wedding party out of Arkansas....


Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful


The bridesmaids & groomsmen (I just love these colors!)



Handsome devils


Handmade by the bride's amazing, talented Mama.


Let's get this party started



See the starfish decorating the top and around the tiers? *Sigh* gorgeous.


Bunches of weddings, kiddos and life experiences later... we've come a long way since the good 'ole days in the Big Green Lima Bean


Happy Honeymoon!





Heading home Sunday. We were pooped after an awesome weekend celebrating the marriage of Whitney and Jason and reconnecting with old friends.
What a trooper. "Hunni, I've ne-vah seen so much bee-ah consumed in my whole life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment